All right, title, and interest in and to the Lagozon EduTech, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by students) are and will remain the exclusive property of Lagozon EduTech. Nothing gives you a right to use the Lagozon EduTech name or any of the Lagozon trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Lagozon EduTech or the Services is entirely voluntary, and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased from Lagozon EduTech can be refunded within 3 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy. Certain restrictions may apply, and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds.
- You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment such as mobile wallet/net banking for those fees. Lagozon EduTech works with third party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to keep your payment information secure.
- When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within ten (10) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payment.
- Lagozon EduTech offers paid Services (certain courses) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in INR. You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for Lagozon EduTech and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services.
- Post payment, student would be auto enrolled in respective course in Lagozon EduTech.
- The course payment receipt and login credentials would be shipped in digital format to the student email-id.
- Courses would be available on the Lagozon digital platform.
- Course certificate would be downloaded post successful course completion on the platform.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Post payment, you get a 3-day trial during which you can cancel at no penalty. After that, we don’t give refunds. If you pay for a Course, you can request a refund within 03 days after your payment.
- After 3 days, you are no longer eligible for a refund. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer partial refunds for partial course completion.
- A refund is issued to the original payment method or to your bank account in maximum of 2 weeks.
- Refund requests are submitted immediately to your payment processor or financial institution after Lagozon EduTech has received and processed your request. It may take 10 to 14 business days or longer to post the funds in your account, depending on your financial institution or location.
- We reserve the right to apply your refund as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform from which you purchased your course, and other factors.
- No refund is due to you if you request it after the 3-days guarantee time limit has passed. However, if a course you previously purchased is disabled for legal or policy reasons, you are entitled to a refund beyond this 3-day limit.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
Send an email to email@example.com with the course details- date of purchase, transaction details and reasons for seeking refund.
Content and Behaviour Rules
- You can only use our courses for lawful purposes. You’re responsible for all the content that you post on our platform. You should keep the reviews, questions, posts, courses and other content you upload in line with law, and respect the intellectual property rights of others. We can ban your account for repeated or major offenses. If you think someone is infringing your copyright on our platform, let us know.
- We may terminate or suspend your permission to use our platform and Services or ban your account at any time, with or without notice, for any or no reason, including for any legal violation, if you fail to pay any fees when due, upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies, for extended periods of inactivity, for unexpected technical issues or problems, or if we suspect that you engage in fraudulent or illegal activities, or for any other reason in our sole discretion
No Academic Credit
Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of content offerings does not confer any academic content.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, Lagozon EduTech cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you’re a student / institute located in India, you’re contracting with Lagozon EduTech Private Limited and these Terms are governed by the laws of India, without reference to its choice or conflicts of law principles, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Faridabad, India. No action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than 3(3) months after the cause of action has accrued, except where this limitation cannot be imposed by law.
Modifying or Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop part of our Services altogether. Accordingly, we may terminate your use of any Service for any reason. If your use of a paid Service is terminated, a refund may be available under our Refund Policy. We may not be able to deliver the Services to certain regions for various reasons, including due to internet access limitations and restrictions from governments. None of Lagozon EduTech, its Content Providers and instructors, its contributors, sponsors, and other business partners, and their employees, contractors, and other agents (the “Lagozon Parties”) shall have any liability to you for any such action. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Lagozon EduTech from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights
If there’s a dispute, our Support Team ( email@example.com) is happy to help resolve the issue. We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services